Sunday, 2 April 2017

My Purple Jumpsuit






































Recently, I went on an internet shopping spree and bought a jumpsuit from Topshop. I was in desperate need of a one piece that I could either dress up or down and this one was perfect. I really like the aubergine/wine colour and I wanted something that wasn't black and a bit different since half of my wardrobe is filled with black clothing!

It's got a 'cold shoulder' top half which I think looks really flattering and I personally really like the fit of the jumpsuit, it's elasticated so it stretches and falls in the right places as well as having a loose fit. Since I'm a very small human, I found this in the petite section. I removed the fabric tie that goes round the waist as I prefer to wear it without and it makes the piece easier to throw on. I teamed them with a pair of patent black heels for a dressed up look.

Photos taken on iPhone 6
Shoes: New Look, Old. You can find similar ones here
Jumpsuit: Topshop 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment