Thursday, 2 February 2017

#Throwbackthursday - Haggerston Park Friends Fest

Last August I was fortunate enough to land myself a ticket for the 'Friends Fest' in Haggerston Park in East London. In a large field, the iconic sets, from the infamous Central Park coffee house to Monica and Chandler's apartment were recreated for visitors to see and photograph. We had a boogie at the Silent Disco, I saw my friends dress up at a Vegas Chapel and took an insane amount of pictures on all the sets. Overall it was worthwhile and fun experience. It was great reminiscing and being able to relive one of my favourite TV shows. Can't wait to visit again this year!


 
In Monica and Chandler's apartment

 

 

 
'How you doin'?''

 




 


 

 
Just chilling on the sofa in Central Park.  

No comments:

Post a Comment