Sunday, 12 February 2017

Notting Hill

Recently, I was strolling through West London and came across a few roads with the prettiest houses that I had previously only seen on PrettyLittleLondon. If you follow their Instagram page then you’ll recognise a few of these places. I came across these roads (in real life!), when I was on my way to Portobello market on a rainy Friday and I couldn’t resist taking a few snaps!

Photos shot using iPhone SE. Edited using VSCO. 
 
Pastel pink house goals - Saint Luke Mews
 
When there's a bike for added appeal  - Saint Luke Mews
 

Saint Luke Mews
 


Saint Luke Mews 


 
 

Lancaster Road
 
Lancaster Road
  
When Karl Lagerfeld's model squad is on point #graffiti
 

6 comments:

  1. these photos are beautiful! i love using vsco to edit it's a fab app.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! VSCO is a new discovery of mine - I think it's fab! Thanks for the lovely comment <3

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love Notting Hill, it's one of my favourite places in London! I wished it wasn't as packed though! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I went it was rainy and around 5pmish so it wasn't as packed! I bet it must be full of people during peak season. xxx

      Delete
  3. Such lovely photos! We are from Seattle and planning a trip to London later this year and we cant wait to look through your blog for some ideas on what to do.

    lovefandj.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the lovely comment!
      ps- your blog looks gorgeous
      xxx

      Delete